MINIMUM RULES OF MANTRA CHANTING
1. Rinse your mouth
2. Wash your hands
3. Meditate on the presence of the energies that you are going to connect to via the specified mantra.
4. Don’t interrupt or talk while chanting.
5. Offer a ghee lamp or fragrance before chanting (even placing a fragrant flower in a bowl of water is sufficient).
6. Sit in a quiet place, conformably – on the floor, or on a chair or sofa, and chant without moving.
7. Always chant ‘Om’ 3 times before and after chanting of mantras.